Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Mom's Nanner Pudding!


Yes, this is the recipe for the most requested dessert I have ever made!




5 C. Milk

2 lg. boxes Vanilla Instant Pudding

2 lg containers of Cool Whip, thawed

1 Can Condensed Milk

1 large box Vanilla Wafers

1 tbsp Vanilla Extract

5 bananas


**a VERY LARGE mixing bowl

**a VERY LARGE serving dish



Mix the pudding and milk in the mixing bowl for two minutes and set aside.


Pour and spread out all but 10 vanilla wafers in the bottom of the serving dish and slice all 5 bananas over them. Set aside.


To the pudding add the can of condensed milk and 1 tbsp vanill extract, mix well.


Mix in 1 container of thawed cool whip and pour over the wafers/banana mix.


Spread the last container of cool whip over the op of the pudding mix and crumble the reserved vanilla wafers over the top for decoration.


It is ready to eat at this point or keep in the fridge til ready to serve.


*Sometimes I make this and break it down into 3 smaller pans because it makes A LOT. In that case I put more bananas in each pan.


1 comment:

Shirley Hare said...

This will be the first year I will make this but I have eaten a ton of this stuff. Robin makes the very best banana pudding I have ever ate. Now I am going to make it but I promise it will not taste like hers. that is why we can't ever copy a recipe because the flavor is never how you remember. I love it Robin. Thank you for sharing the recipe.