Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Recipe Review: Kyle's Crockpot Mac N Cheese

Kyle's Crockpot Mac N Cheese















I had a tablespoon of this and knew it was probably the best macaroni and cheese I've ever had, I am low carbing, which I was barely able to remember once that golden goodness hit my tastebuds. I asked him to give me the recipe, which he did. Here it is in all of it's gooey goodness!




  • 1 small can of evaporated milk
  • 1 pint half and half
  • 3 cups of extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
  • 8oz container of sour cream
  • 1 jar of Ragu double cheddar sauce 1 quarter stick of butter or margarine, softened Black pepper to taste
  • 2 eggs
  • 16 ounce box of macaroni
  • 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese

Turn crockpot to High. 

Combine all ingredients in crockpot except pasta and eggs. Stir until ingredients are mixed. Make sure you pepper the mixture before adding the eggs.

Beat eggs separately, add to pot and stir well.

Boil pasta in water for 6-8 minutes - not quite al'dente. (just to soften in up). Drain. 

Add pasta to pot stir and cover. let cook for 2 hours on high. then add 1 cup of shredded cheese to top and let cook for another 30 minutes to an hour to desired consistency



SO GOOD! Thanks Kyle for giving up the info!

No comments: